18 Blackjack Rd,
Bielany Business Point
Bielany Wrocławskie ul. Irysowa 1
55-040 Kobierzyce, Poland
Do you have questions about how Sylvain Analytics can help your organization? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
Frequently asked Questions
Our consultants have hands-on experience designing and executing business transformations, so we understand exactly what you need. Get in touch and we will be delighted to help.
What can I expect from my Enterprise Architecture program?
Enterprise Architecture exists to help deliver a range of outcomes including, but not limited to:
- Improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency of organizational change, showing the impact to existing capabilities, resources and projects
- The rational centralization (or federation) of business processes
- Improvements to the quality and timeliness of business information
- Clarification and articulation of business rules
- Alignment of budgets, so that money spent on business initiatives and systems provides outcomes based on your organizational strategy
- The elimination of siloed teams whose individual interests may impede the success of your organization’s larger business and IT vision
- A complete view of the transition requirements for a new system or initiative
Why is program management important to my organization?
IT projects often fail due to their inability to deliver the expected value to the sponsoring business or organization due to cost overruns, schedule delays, ineffective project management, poor stakeholder engagement, or the loss of alignment with strategic concerns. Program management coordinates a group of related projects to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually. It leverages the advantages of a consistent approach, while also aligning to organizational goals.
What makes your IT Solutions and Services different than any other company providing them?
SAI actively listens to our clients. We take the time to truly understand the problems they have and the priority driving the need to solve their problems, and balance that with any constraints they must consider, such as regulatory, policy, organizational, financial or time. We ask the hard questions and are direct with our answers and professional opinions. SAI has a highly experienced staff with a great reputation, based on our integrity, our commitment, our honest responses, and our innovative solution delivery.